My ideal Sunday consists of a little bit of everything – fun, relaxation, and getting stuff done to get ready for the week. I like to wake up when I wake up (no alarm!) and forget about the concept of time. Do things at my own speed, in my own time.
It’s a reset button.
I’m sharing my Sunday checklist. It’s a helpful guide for me to recall “all the things”.
I’m a big fan of all natural and better-for-you cleaning supplies.
Stock up on my favorites!
- Put stuff away/ in it’s place
- Step 1: Walk around the house, room to room, looking for items not in their place
- Step 2: Put them in their place
- Step 3: If they don’t have a “home”, an assigned or designated place, create one or get rid of it
- Collect trash from every room, to take out to trash and recycling bins
Living Room/ Dining Room
- Dust and wipe down all surfaces
- Polish any wood surfaces
- Vacuum floors and furniture
- Clear off and wipe down surfaces: kitchen counters
- Laundry (includes bed sheets and towels)
- Fresh sheets on bed, fresh towels in bath
- Fold and put away clothes
- Empty laundry basket to start the week
- Clear off desk/ organize papers
- Wipe down sink counters
- Clean toilets and bath tub
- Mow the lawn and other outdoor maintenance
- Paul mows front, I mow backyard (or one of us does the entire yard)